chenye
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meizitang botanical slimming 2 day diet lingzhi japan meizitang slimming meizitang botanical softgel

向下

meizitang botanical slimming 2 day diet lingzhi japan meizitang slimming meizitang botanical softgel Empty meizitang botanical slimming 2 day diet lingzhi japan meizitang slimming meizitang botanical softgel

帖子  shimeixiaoxiao 周五 九月 23, 2011 11:09 am

Before you start a weight loss (fat loss) program, it's important to know WHY you want to do so.meizitang botanical slimming , If you take care of the "why", the "how" will usually take care of itself...

Don't just say "I want to lose 40 pounds".2 day diet lingzhi japan , That's just a number.meizitang slimming , WHY do you want to lose weight? Will you be able to wear those clothes that you feel comfortable in? Will you look more attractive to the opposite ***? Will you be a great role model for your kids? Will you have more energy?

Why do you want to go through a fat loss system and not just sit on the couch watching "Desperate Housewives"? You need to be clear on that.meizitang botanical softgel , That will give you the fire you need to keep going. Write your goals down and stick them to a place you can see them every day. Your fridge, your PC, your wallet or whatever. Do it. People tend to forget easily.

Also, you can't improve what you can't measure. Know where you are and where you want to go. How much do you weigh now? How much of that is fat (buy a fat calliper from your local health food store)? How much is lean tissue? Use a fat calliper so you get these "metrics". How much fat do you want to lose? How much muscle do you want to gain? Be specific...

Saying "I want to lose as much fat as possible and gain as much muscle as possible" is a recipe for failure. "As much as possible" cannot be reverse engineered?so you create a plan you can stick to. On the other hand, if you say: "I need to lose 16 pounds of fat and gain 4 pounds of muscle in 8 weeks", then you know that, on average, you need to be losing 2 pounds of fat and gaining half a pound of muscle per week...

shimeixiaoxiao

帖子数 : 30
注册日期 : 11-06-03

返回页首 向下

返回页首

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题